- Farm assets
- Protects the buildings, equipment, farm supplies and agricultural produce used in your business so you can repair or replace them if they’re suddenly damaged or destroyed.
- Farm interruption
- Helps keep your business going if your farm assets are damaged.
- Farm liability
- Gives you flexibility to select the types of legal liability, fines and penalties you want covered.
These may include:
- accidental injury caused to someone
- reparations for a breach of Section 50 of the Health and Safety in Employment Act 1992 and accidental damage to someone else's property
- costs incurred under Section 43 or 46 of the Forest and Rural Fires Act 1977
- Farm livestock
- We offer two options so you can either insure specified animals or all your livestock, including working dogs.
- Farm vehicles
- Insurance for farm vehicles and their implements that you use in your business. It also includes legal liability protection for accidental damage your farm vehicles cause to someone's property, or accidental injury they cause to someone.
- Farm Income Protection
- Provides a monetary amount should you be unable to work due to serious accident or illness.
- Farm machinery breakdown
- If important farm machinery accidentally and suddenly breaks down, you'll be able to repair or replace it and keep your farm business going with our machinery breakdown insurance.
This information is intended as a guide only. There are exclusions and limits to the cover we provide. For a list of our Farmpack policies, please see the sidebar.