- The State Ryman Healthcare Residents Offer (“Promotion”) is conducted by State, a business division of IAG New Zealand Limited (“State”), NZI Centre, 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland 1010.
- By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion commences on 13 November 2019 and will continue until ended by State at its sole discretion (“Promotion Period”).
- The Promotion is open to State insurance customers who:
- are residents of New Zealand and reside in a Christchurch Ryman Healthcare village from 13 November 2019; and
- are not an employee or contractor of IAG New Zealand Limited; and
- during the Promotion Period:
- purchase a new State Contents Comprehensive insurance policy for contents at their Ryman Healthcare Village residence; or
- have an existing State Contents Comprehensive insurance policy that was purchased prior to the Promotion Period and is for contents at their Ryman Healthcare Village residence; or
- purchase a new State Car Comprehensive insurance policy; or
- have an existing State Car Comprehensive insurance policy that was purchased prior to the Promotion Period.
- have met all payment requirements under a Qualifying Policy (including making at least one payment on the Qualifying Policy within 21 days of the policy inception date); and
- have not cancelled their Qualifying Policy, (“Eligible Customer”).
- Cancelling and then repurchasing an existing policy (as determined by State in its sole discretion) does not qualify as purchasing a Qualifying Policy under clause 4.c.
- Eligible Customers will receive:
- a 15% discount on each State Contents Comprehensive insurance policy that is a Qualifying Policy under clauses 4.c.(ii) or (i). The 15% discount offer is off the State portion of the Contents Comprehensive premium only (after any eligible multi policy discounts have been applied) and does not apply to applicable Government levies and taxes, including the Fire and Emergency Levy and GST;
- (b) the State Roadside Rescue breakdown service for free on each State Car Comprehensive insurance policy that is a Qualifying Policy under clause 4.c.(iv) or (iii),
- State Ryman Healthcare Residents Offer enquiry form. For those that pay by fortnightly or monthly instalments, the Offer will be applied to Qualifying Policies that fall under clauses 4(c)(ii) and (iv) from the next instalment date, following the date of contacting State via completion of the State Ryman Healthcare Residents Offer enquiry form. The Offer will continue to be applied to Qualifying Policies at policy renewal if Eligible Customers continue to meet the conditions in clauses 4 at the time of renewal. The Offer and Promotion will be reviewed annually and can be terminated at any time by State at its sole discretion. For the avoidance of doubt, State will not be obliged to apply this Offer to any person where the conditions set out in these terms and conditions have not been met.
- State underwriting criteria, policy terms and conditions apply.
- State Roadside Rescue Terms and Conditions can be found on page 8 here.
- State reserves the right to terminate or amend any aspect of this Promotion at any time. State will only do this where it considers it is reasonable to do so.
- Subject to any obligations under law, such as under the Consumer Guarantees Act or the Fair Trading Act, State and its related bodies corporate will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the Promotion.
- State takes no responsibility for any misdirected, lost, incomplete, damaged, corrupted, incorrectly submitted or late entries, or any human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data transmission, computer or network failure, or any other interruption that may affect the conduct of this Promotion, unless that fault is caused by State.
- Information collected will be securely held by State, 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland 1010. State may contact any or all participants for the purpose of the Promotion generally and for marketing and promotional purposes. State may disclose participants’ personal information to partners, contractors and agents in the course of conducting this Promotion and for marketing and promotional purposes. All participants have the right to access and correct their personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 by contacting State in writing at the address above or by calling 0800 80 24 24.