- Broadform liability
- This could help protect you for your legal liability for accidental damage to other people's property that you or your employees cause in the course of your business.
It could also help with a claim against your business if someone was injured at your business premises or as a consequence of work carried out by your business.
- Statutory liability
- You could unintentionally breach an act of parliament and as a result face fines, penalties or reparations and have to cover unforeseen legal expenses.
We'll cover certain fines or reparation, plus legal expenses, in relation to prosecution under a number of Statutes/Acts.
- Employers liability
- This form of liability cover can be helpful as the business owner, in the event that one of your staff members is injured in a workplace accident.
This benefit will help you pay legal defence fees and may also have cover for some fines and damages awarded.
- Download a copy of our Business liability insurance policies
- Download a copy of our Business liability insurance policies:
This information is intended as a guide only. There are exclusions and limits to the cover we provide. For the policy wording see our Broadform liability, Statutory liability or our Employers liability PDF.