- Repair, replacement or replacement value of vehicle
- If your work vehicle is damaged but repairable, we’ll arrange to repair it as close as possible to the condition it was in before the loss, or we’ll pay you the cost of the repairs.
If it’s uneconomic to repair your vehicle, we’ll pay the market value up to the amount it was insured for.
- Guarantee on repairs by our preferred suppliers
- Choose to have your vehicle repaired by an authorised repair service, or one of our preferred repairers whose work we guarantee.
- Legal liability protection for damage and injury you cause
- Covers your legal liability if you, an employee or someone else using the vehicle with your permission accidentally damages someone else’s property or injures someone.
- Protection against uninsured drivers
- You won’t have to pay the excess on a claim for damage caused by an identified driver, provided the other driver is proved to be at fault.
- Transport and towing expenses
- If your work vehicle isn’t driveable after an accident we’ll cover the cost of getting it either to your business premises or to a repairer.
- Windscreen and windows
- If you need to claim for accidental damage that’s just to your vehicle’s windscreen or windows, you won’t pay any excess.
- Road clearing expenses
- We’ll pay the cost of clearing debris or hazardous substances after an accident.
- Manslaughter defence
- We’ll cover the legal costs incurred by you, your employee or another driver in defending a charge of manslaughter or dangerous driving causing death that arises from an accident involving your work vehicle.
- Download a copy of our Business Vehicles insurance policy
- Download a copy of the policy.
Exclusions and limitations apply. View the full policy document or contact us about these.
This information is intended as a guide only. There are exclusions and limits to the cover we provide. For the policy wording see our Business Vehicle insurance policy (PDF).