For when an unforeseen event prevents you from operating your business as usual
- Lost income if an insured event occurs
- We'll compensate you for lost income under the claim if your business isn't able to operate as usual after sudden loss or damage to your premises or equipment.
- Expenses incurred to keep your business running
- This means we cover you for the cost of keeping your business running if something's happened that you can claim for.
- Costs involved in quantifying your claim
- It may take some time to work out how much all of this costs. If you need to pay an accountant or staff member to do this, we'll cover the reasonable costs.
- Download a copy of our Business Interruption insurance policy
This information is intended as a guide only. There are exclusions and limits to the cover we provide. For the policy wording see our Business Interruption insurance policy (PDF).